Wednesday, September 2, 2015

STOP Making these 3 Common Weight Loss Mistakes

No comments


Did you know that there are 3 common myths keeping us from losing weight? And yet these are the exact 3 things virtually all of us who’ve ever tried to lose a pound are told to do.

I didn’t either until I saw an amazing presentation by certified personal trainer and weight loss expert Wes Virgin and creator of the Fat Diminisher System.

Wes has had amazing success helping people lose weight and transform their bodies, first his own, then soldiers in Iraq. Now he’s helping regular folks just like you and me shred their unwanted fat, improve their health, boost their energy, and just plain look better.

When I learned this, I asked Wes if he had any advice I could share, and he said,

Practically everyone who tries to lose weight makes 3 big mistakes… that they’re specifically taught and encouraged to make by the food and diet industries. So if that’s you, don’t feel bad.


It’s not your fault!


No comments :

Post a Comment